- I will not let you fall back into the same bad habits that have been sabotaging your success
- I will not do the fashion thing and make you buy stuff that will not serve you
- I will help you figure out what’s working and what’s not
- I will offer other resources to help you on your way
- YOU will need to do some work before we meet.
- Fees are payable up front.
- YOU will have my undivided attention during this time. I do not answer emails, take calls, pat dogs or file my nails during these sessions.
One on one tailored sessions for executives and aspiring leaders who are ready to step it up a notch. Find Out More
What is it? A six module training program for the retail outlets of women’s fashion boutiques to create a hot buying environment for the client. More sales by creating great experiences. Putting the experience back into the sale. It’s a program that will increase your average sale and retain your best staff. Find Out More
Seminars for women who are becoming conscious about how and why they are purchasing garments in their wardrobe. They are run in local boutiques in strip shopping centres addressing a number of issues that women want to know more about. Simple solutions to problems impacting us on a day to day basis. Find Out More
What is a VIP? A VIP membership entitles you to a variety of benefits. If you are investing in your wardrobe and up for more one on one executive styling advice, it’s a smart move for you. What’s the catch? You must already be a Styling client. If you don’t fall into this category, don’t stress, we can fix that easy enough! Find Out More
At school I was always in trouble for breaking the rules. I was either on detention or being suspended from school. I’m a firm believer that there’s always another way of doing something. I spent 20 years in the corporate world of banking and finance before stepping out to train formally as a Professional Image Advisor. I learned the rules and then I learned how the break the damn lot of them. Who wants to be labeled or restricted by a bunch of rules made up by some one who has no idea WHO you are???? Known as a rebel in the styling world I have a knack of taking the very delicate topic of professional image and personal branding, turning it up on its head and making my audience laugh. Oh yes, they laugh. Law firms, banks, consulting firms and not for profits – they can’t believe I just ‘said that’! Clients say: ‘down to earth, funny, entertaining, thought provoking, hilarious, OMG! Did she just say that?, empowering, energetic, controversial’ I take them out of their comfort zones and show them what’s possible. They head back to their jobs and consciously step up their personal branding. They actually make the connection with the impact it has on their confidence and ability to get the job done. They believe they are worth it. Shouldn’t you feel that way every time you see a speaker? Topics include:
- Personal branding and visual impact for leaders
- Why your personal branding matters in service based industries
- Why service sucks in retail fashion (for retailers)
- Why casual Friday is bad for business
- Smarten your act up and start looking like your pay packet
- Why women shop (for retailers)